Our ears are meant to last a lifetime. As we live longer it is critically important to take active steps early in life to protect your hearing.
1. Turn down the music in your car, MP3 player and on the T.V.
2. Bring a gift and a set of ear plugs when you attend celebrations such as weddings or large parties.
3. When exercising try to use head phones that go over the ear.
4. If you are working in a noisy environment, wear ear protection.
5. Avoid loud concerts if possible.
If you notice ringing in the ears or a change in your hearing you should undergo a full hearing evaluation by an ear specialist.